Posted on October 15, 2013 by admin
The services that are provided by moving companies are varied and can be customized as per your needs. Here we have put forward about different moving services available to help you make a quick and smart choice. Self moving services, corporate relocation, auto transport and packing service are some of the options that are offered by today’s moving companies. Let us look at each type in detail to know better about their advantages.
Posted on September 13, 2013 by admin
Moving is stressful, even for your pets. While keeping the pet safe can be your first concern, keeping them happy and calm is equally important. You may need some special arrangements done for peaceful pet moving before you move, on the day of the move and after you have moved to the new place. Here are some caring tips:
Posted on September 11, 2013 by admin
Only a meager thought of moving can make you appallingly jittery and ill at ease, unless you select the right moving company. You might’ve learnt many tips on how to select the best moving company but while right tips can make your selection easy, tips on how not to select movers are atrociously beneficial to decipher how you can avoid common moving blunders and snags.
Posted on September 9, 2013 by admin
In a flurry of thousand things to be packed and managed for moving, even the most organized people may forget many important items causing trouble later on at the new location. Here is the list of top âforget me notâ items that you must take care of:
Posted on September 6, 2013 by admin
Every year, so many people relocate and with relocation arises the need of hiring a moving company in Tampa FL. With the moving services business booming there has been a huge rise in the number of fraudulent moving companies. Goods missing after being picked up from the house by apartment movers. Companies withholding goods at ransom until more money is given, these are just some of the tactics that these companies use to wreak havoc. While a lot of sites have been setup in recent times which publish blacklisted companies, these are ghost companies which keep changing their names, making it difficult to track them, and here are few helpful tips to watch out for before engaging services of any movers Tampa FL:
- Go with a well established name: This is a failsafe option as there’s been a demonstrated performance, moreover going with an established name also allows you to access to a lot of reviews
- Check that the moving company actually exists at the address which the website claims to be
- Donât get fooled or tempted by ridiculously low prices
- Check the credentials: All movers need to be registered with FMCSA (Federal Motors Carrier Safety Association). There are also scores of sites that have a list of all the blacklisted movers.
- The best way to avoid unscrupulous demand for money is to prepare beforehand a legally enforceable contract which covers everything down to the minutest detail.
- Avoid payment of upfront money since most reputed movers look for payment only after delivery.
- The general rule is that one must get at least three estimates so that if one of them is unreasonably low, then you can definitely avoid that moving company
- Taking help of your local real estate agent is also a good idea to advise the best Tampa movers
Posted on September 5, 2013 by admin
Moving from an apartment can be a big task and if it involves interstate, it can be even more tedious. Its inevitable in such circumstances to hire a moving company in Tampa FL. With the advent of internet setting up a company has become very easy and since all the moving companies are now easily available online to contact, it becomes very difficult to choose the right one. This is compounded by the fact that there are different types of moving companies depending on whether youâre moving locally, intrastate or interstate. We recommend you to follow the following tips while choosing your apartment mover:
- Experience: Check out the experience of the company and find out about their credentials. Check out reviews of the company service from online blogs, sites or if possible by directly contacting past customers
- Authenticity: Check the credentials of the company, that is, whether the company is, what it says it is. All movers and moving companies must be registered with FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association). All interstate apartment movers are mandatorily required to produce DOT number
- Insurance: Make sure that the mover has a reliable insurance
- Damage clause: Generally good moving services accept total responsibility of all the goods that are packed by them.
- On-site inspection: Established and experienced companies will always conduct an on-site inspection before giving the cost or an approximate estimate
- Checking the infrastructure: It is a good idea to check out facilities of the moving company, for example whether the trucks are in good condition and whether they are rented or owned by the company etc.
- Verify whether the company deals with do-not-exceed clause: Few good moving companies provide a do-not-exceed clause whereby a guarantee is provided that costs will not exceed a fixed percentage above the estimate.
Posted on September 3, 2013 by admin
Millions of people move every year, be it local, intrastate or even interstate in search of livelihood, better career opportunities, closer to the family etc. However after the recession with paychecks getting stagnant or even decreasing its difficult for people to afford expensive moving companies and services of the apartment movers. Thus theres a need to optimize the services of movers so that the job could be done without paying a lot. We bring to you the following tips can help you to reduce costs
- Conduct an examination of the house, separate out things which are not essential. It is very important to reduce the load that you give to the moving company, for example you could give your unwanted items in your local shops which will earn you some dollars.
- Choosing the time when you move is also an important part. During off-season, costs can be minimized as moving services reduce their fees; for example choose to move during weekdays and during winters
- Sometimes moving companies may also charge parking charges if parking is not available in front of your house; so it is best that you speak to your neighbors and request them to keep the space in front of your house free during the loading process
- Apartment movers generally have different packages whereby the duties and responsibilities are laid out in each package, for example you may choose to do the whole packing yourself if possible
- You may also work out a discount from the moving company in exchange of agreeing to a flexible delivery schedule.
- Some movers also offer you to move the goods yourself by giving you the truck on a rental basis, this can also substantially reduce cost, especially if it is a long haul interstate drive
- Lastly there can be no substitute to bargain, bargain hard to ensure that you get the best possible discount from the moving company
Posted on August 31, 2013 by admin
If you are planning to shift your home or office to a new location then it is always a wise choice to hire the services of a moving company for the task. If you are a first timer then it would become very difficult to manage things and transport them to the new location. There is every chance that you might land up damaging some of your valuable belongings during the move if you do it yourself. This situation can be prevented with the assistance of the movers. For a company that offers such services, it is their daily job to shift items from one place to another no matter how big they are. So you should be rest assured that your things will be handled by safe hands and with utmost care.
Hiring moving services from a local firm is more beneficial as they are well aware of the roads and know their way out of bad traffic. There are several companies that offer cheap moving services. But one should not confuse the word cheap with low quality. Generally, a company offers services at affordable prices in order to suit the customerâs requirements. It is advisable to plan your moving options a bit early than you would actually move. This helps you to look for services that are affordable.
Internet can be a good source to get the information of apartment movers that are well known for the quality of the service they provide. After doing a bit of homework on the companyâs background, hire good companyâs service and get the job done without any hassles and difficulties. You should make sure that you are well aware of all the prices that the company charges for moving in order to prevent any last minute trouble.
Posted on August 29, 2013 by admin
The process of relocation is exciting as well as overwhelming. It is not possible for a working individual to concentrate on the process, while ignoring hisher daily routine work. In such situations, the assistance of moving services can prevent you from feeling physically drained. Even if you have already planned your moving strategy, the service can still be of much help to you. A moving company will follow the plan laid out by you and work accordingly to make sure that you get the maximum benefit out of the service they provide. On the contrary, lot of time and energy will be wasted if you do it on your own.
All your belongings will be handled with care and least damage will be done if any. By hiring a professional for the job, you are transferring all the headache of moving to them and being an expert in their field, they carry out the work with ease. When hiring the service of any mover, you should know about the company well and its credibility.
Once you have decided to hire the service of a moving company then the next step is to look for reputed and reliable firm. Knowing a bit about the companyâs history and credentials can help you judge about the company’s reliability better. You can also take advice from your relatives and friends who have recently shifted to new locations, if any.
After you have locked on a company then you can approach them for further advancement. Fix a tentative date for moving the items and ask for an estimated cost of the service. You should make sure that the apartment movers are ready to bear the full cost of any item that would be damaged in the process of shifting. This eventually tells about the quality of the service they provide.
Posted on August 28, 2013 by admin
It is very important to look for moving services that are affordable and are dependable as well. Hiring the services of movers can be much beneficial. It is a wise choice to hire professionals to move your delicate household or office items from one place to another. There are number of relocation services that provide moving facility at much cheaper rates. It is a general misconception that the moving facilities are expensive to avail. One can easily find such services at much affordable rates.
Hiring the service of a moving company is a wise move rather than moving all the items on your own. Many items like glassware or furniture needs to be packed properly before moving in order to prevent an occurrence of damage during the journey. Most people are frightened by the word âmovingâ because of all the hectic work involved in the process. This is where the movers prove to be much useful. The company takes care of all the work from packing to moving to unpacking. They have an expertise in this area and know how each item should be packed in the right way.
You can get details of a moving company from online and you can also ask for quotes or estimations for the moving facility. You can always negotiate upon the quoted price to settle down for an affordable payment. There are also companies that specialize in different types of moving services. For example, you can find company which specializes in moving office stationary with much perfection. On the other hand, before hiring the service of any apartment mover, you should make sure that the company is licensed under government and is a legal one. You can also ask for the list of customers they served in past to verify its authenticity.